I'd like to welcome you to my blog, posts represents my ideas or news I have covered myself, posts are written in arabic and English depending on the target group whom I'm addressing with the articles, but I have enabled a tool that helps translate articles so anyone can read any article in his mother language.
Feel free to leave me comments here or a reply on twitter if you aren't able to post here.
Hope you like what I write.

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Why we blame the MB for everything?

I have been contemplating this question for a while, even been faced with it today:"how do you know that the MB are behind everything bad in this country, every bombing, every terrorist attack and violent incident?"

It’s a tough question, no real hard evidence, it’s like these two rivals in a middle-age settled novel where one of the neighbours kills the other, all people know he did it but no one has enough proof that he’s behind it.


But you see, this neighbour was already threatening the life of the killed person, he actually went one day before a protest of the killed neighbour because the killer was hurting him, throwing garbage in his lawn, taking fruit from his garden behind his back, hits his kids whenever they pass by and so.

In this speech, he threatened with blood, he’ll defend his right to keep hurting this neighbour with blood, and the family of this neighbour also said they’ll give their blood to keep the killer’s right to keep exploiting the house of the victim.

Some other members threatened to blow themselves up, suicide bombers, in defence of this “Ballot Box" given right to keep exploiting the victim.

And then people saw some allies of the killer neighbour throwing people defending the right of the victim neighbour in a better, safer life without the exploitation of the killer one off of buildings rooftops.

So, everyone really knows who did it, and threats are there, claims of defending legitimacy, sorry, I mean exploiting of the dead neighbour are there, so, do you need fingerprints for it or just threats are enough for you to put that bad neighbour in the suspects circle?

No comments:

Post a Comment

please don't curse or use profanity. State your opinion without attacking others. If you couldn't comment send me a @ on twitter (but I prefer if you post a comment here). thanks