I'd like to welcome you to my blog, posts represents my ideas or news I have covered myself, posts are written in arabic and English depending on the target group whom I'm addressing with the articles, but I have enabled a tool that helps translate articles so anyone can read any article in his mother language.
Feel free to leave me comments here or a reply on twitter if you aren't able to post here.
Hope you like what I write.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Basic Reminder (message to MB youth)



When Hitler took Germany to war, started brining down the country on its knees, some of his own nazi officers decided that this is too much, that hitler is making glorious, sacred Germany into "Hitler's Germany" and tried to assassinate him...three things to note here:
A.They actually weren't mind bleached to the extent to claim he's God's hand on earth
B. they didn't say "elected counsellor"
C. I'm not saying assassinate the...whatever creature ruling Egypt now...I don't call for violence, killing and assassination and claim that God wills it, I'm just saying...someone from the youthful people of the MB prove you're not so brain bleached and have a talk with your commanding officer (I don't know what exactly they're called, but probably won't be different from that term a lot)
Take a step back, watch the crumbling economy, watch the exchange rate of currencies, take a look at the conditions, does this problem look like it's solvable by violence to you? Because it surly doesn't look like it’s solvable by violence to me. Violence breeds violence that evolves ,eventually, to an ugly “civil war”, a term that I have seen it growingly tossed around online, without people actually imagining how destructive that can be of an already weak country, wobbling economy and depleted resources.
As far as my humble knowledge, there is no country that made it out of civil war safe and sound, especially a country already on its knees, with its president begging for help in direct and in indirect ways in every place he goes to.
Like I said, I’m not a caller of violence, I loath it just like the guy next to me (even though that may not be accurate now that violence have spread that much nowadays).
I just really do think that the calls of violence and trying to intimidate people speaking about your militias (as some MB youth does), weaponry and how you’re willing to die for God, all of this is not an answer to the problem now on the political scene. People feel insecure, and feel your lust for power, they can obviously see you drooling for it and can see you bear nothing in your head but to get as much power as you can.
God doesn't ask you to kill innocents to deliver your ideas and spread them, at least the God I worship, and my Islam forbids killing people because of difference. You claim you follow the same religion of mine that says no killing of innocent people, as least prove it by stopping the calls for the violence, have an honest talk with your leaders, ask them why they want to have a national conversation that is not binding to any one, what is the point of a conversation that is not binding or obliging to any one participating in it, while the streets are filled with blood and fire?
They’ll tell you the opposition is asking for guarantees first and this is not conversations’ manners...but don’t you think the opposition have the right to be a little suspicious after everything they were promised before the presidential elections was not fulfilled? Every promise made was broken?
They keep telling you, MB youth, that they come with a project and a plan, a plan they have said does not exist and when people were enraged about such claims, they took what they said back, but not fully, by saying “we have an outlines”, what outlines? Increase exports and decrease imports? Is that the outline your leaders have? Because if it exists, don't you think we’d have seen something of it? Some steps being carried out?
Force yourself to think outside the box they built for you, ask questions because they are the only way you can see what are these people protesting on the streets are on about.
Your leaders kept stalling the solutions proposed by the opposition leaders till they put themselves in a position where the people are too enraged to listen to any political leader, and they are going to be hard to calm down, what happened last Friday was not called for by any political movements (as far as I know).
Push your leaders, MB youth, to try and offer the people solutions. Just do it fast before they are not controlled by their minds any more, but by their hungry mouths, crying, malnourished kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please don't curse or use profanity. State your opinion without attacking others. If you couldn't comment send me a @ on twitter (but I prefer if you post a comment here). thanks